This policy relates to the information you provide to us via our website (Site) and on social media, email, forms, promotions, and other means of communication.
Collection of personal information
During the course of making transactions and interactions we may collect from you: your name, contact details, email address, billing/ mailing or street address, postcode, telephone number, birthday.
We may collect and store details of products and services we have provided to you, your product preferences, testimonials, reviews, as well as pictures of you and/or products you have made that you have chosen to share.
We may collect details of your online shopping session including device and network information, statistics relating to page views, referral sources, search queries, browsing behavior and geo-location data.
We may collect any additional information that you provide to us via associated applications and social media platforms.
Note that we do not keep credit card information on file; all transactions are processed via a third party secure provider (presently we use STRIPE).
Use of your personal information
We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to access and use our Site to purchase products and services.
- To communicate with you.
- To keep records of your purchases.
- For analytics and market research necessary to improve our Site and any associated platforms.
- To offer additional benefits to you.
- To send you promotional information about our products and services.
Disclosure of your personal information to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Third parties necessary to assist us in providing shipping services (such as courier companies), credit card processing agencies (such as STRIPE), third party marketing agencies necessary to distribute marketing and promotions material relating directly to our products. Any other third party where information is required for us to provide our products and services to you.
- Courts, tribunals, credit reporting agencies, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- Transfer of ownership: if there is a change of ownership of our business, we reserve the right to transfer your personal information to the new owner/s.
Your rights and access to your personal information
- Third party information: if you provide us with someone else’s personal information (such as a friends name and delivery address or any other information) then you warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide this.
- Opt out of marketing emails: if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us via email or by simply clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our marketing emails.
- Data Erasure Request: you may request via email for us to erase your personal information held in our database at any time. We will send you confirmation of your request once complete.
- Request for information: you may request details of all the personal information that we have on file about you at any time via email. You can also check and update your personal details on the “my account” page of our website.
- Complaints: should you believe that we have breached the privacy rights of your jurisdiction and wish to make a complaint, please contact us by email setting out details of your complaint. We will investigate and respond to you via email with the results of our investigation including what steps we will take (if any) to remedy your complaint.
Storage and Security of Data
We maintain high industry standards for physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard your information from misuse, interference, loss or unauthorized access. Whilst we take all practicable steps, we cannot 100% guarantee the security of any information that you provide us. The exchange of information is carried out at your own risk.
External links excluded
For any questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Votive Limited (New Zealand) aka Chandler & Me
34B William Pickering Drive
Rosedale, Auckland 0632, New Zealand